The APPI Internship Programme offers you practical work in one of APPI’s priority areas. Aside from helping you understand the Players Union programmes, and main thrusts, it also enhances your academic knowledge with relevant work assignments that can give you the new experiences on the sports global, especially footballers world.
Who can apply?
You can apply for an internship if:
- You are Student University , currently on last Semester; or
- You have recently graduated with a university degree, within the last 6 months.
( Communication and Law Majors are preferred )
What are the requirements?
- Age: You must be at least 21 years old to apply.
- Languages: You should have an excellent command, both written and spoken, of English
- Team: You should be able to work well in a team and communication skills.
- Available for a full 1-2 Months Internship ( Minimum 3 days per week )
How to Apply
- Academic Transcript
- Motivation Letter (Minimum 250 words: your reason for applying for an Internship Programme with APPI),
To start your application, send your CV, recent Academic Transcript, Motivation Letter to [email protected] (with subject heading internship e.g.: Firman Utina – APPI Internship). No later than 27thJuly, 2018 23:59 WIB